Choose the perfect work outfit for your next job interview!
Elegant work outfit ideas
Today I’m going to write a little bit about the importance of your outfit when you want to get a particular job. In most cases the best idea is to wear an office attire, elegant and simple, but of course it depends on the field you’re working in, the company you applied at, its location etc.
I was employed three times so far, plus one beautiful collaboration that lasted about 3 months. I learned a lot at each workplace, both related to the work I did there and also about myself, what suits me and what doesn’t, what I want, my skills etc.
I encourage you to take advantage of all the opportunities that will come your way and don’t be afraid to apply for a job that you want, because only by experimenting you can find out what suits you best and where you feel great.
Now let’s get onto the subject of the article – the work outfit ideas. You can wear the first one in the spring – summer season, it’s simple and easy to accessorize.
- a decent black skirt with a soft print and a shiny top
- shoes – stilettos (of course) 🙂
The second work outfit is suitable for the autumn – winter season: the shirt has long sleeves and the color is dark green. The skirt is the same one, but I changed shoes, these ones are nude and they have a platform in the front. You can wear hidden platform or an obvious one as long as the shoes are not vulgar or stumpy. Keep it simple and be feminine.
In the following pictures, I will show you some outfit ideas that I have styled myself. I hope you enjoy! I will list every item and accessory. You can find the prices on the websites I listed down below.
* The outfits shown below are designed to give you some ideas. They are quite expensive but you can find many clothes in a similar in color / style that are also affordable.
** Outfits listed below are my creations, they’re not copied from another website. If you want to use them or post them to any website / social network, please specify the source www.thebeautyparadise.com.
- La Perla Esprit D’atelier Jacket (laperla.com)
- The Row Loattan stretch-leather mini skirt (net-a-porter.com)
- Pre-owned pumps (rebelle.com)
- Saint Laurent small ‘Love Heart’ chain bag (farfetch.com)
- Chanel Vintage chain collar necklace (farfetch.com)
- Bobbi Brown Party to Go – Lip & Eyes (neimanmarcus.com)
- CHANEL LE VERNIS Longwear Nail Colour (selfridges.com)
- DIORIFIC MAT Holiday 2016 Limited Edition Velvet Colour Lipstick (dior.com)
- Miu Miu Silk and Crêpe Dress (mytheresa.com)
- SheIn(sheinside) Pink Shawl Collar Longline Coat (withchic.com)
- Topshop Gamble High Point Court Shoes (topshop.com)
- Mahon Fichero Dusty Rose Tote Bag (runway2street.com)
- Michael Kors Women’s Norie Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch macys.com)
- Take A Cut Aviator Sunglasses (gojane.com)
- Smith & Cult Lip Gloss (revolve.com)
- Givenchy Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum/2.5 oz. (saksfifthavenue.com)
- Undress – Black Turtleneck Jersey Dress (wolfandbadger.com)
- Tan Suede Mongolian Faux Fur Coat (missselfridge.com)
- Saint Laurent Babies 90 Suede Ankle Boots (mytheresa.com)
- Gucci Padlock GG Supreme tote (brownsfashion.com)
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Gloves (mytheresa.com)
- CHANEL CHANCE EAU VIVE Eau de Toilette 50ml (johnlewis.com)
- IRO Women’s Greta Mock Neck Silk Blouse (intermixonline.com)
- Jacquemus Pinstriped wool wide-leg pants (net-a-porter.com)
- Christian Louboutin Boots & Booties – Karistrap 70 Calf Boot Black (fashionette.co.uk)
- Longchamp Penelope Small Leather & Suede Tote Bag (neimanmarcus.com)
- Olivia Burton Big Brown Dial Mesh Watch – Rose Gold (the-dressingroom.com)
- Giant Cotton Scarf | Huckberry (huckberry.com)
- Bobbi Brown Sparkle eyeshadow (selfridges.com)
- Women’s Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Eau De Parfum (nordstrom.com)
- Deborah Lippmann Women’s Magic Carpet Ride Nail Polish (barneyswarehouse.com)
- Dodo Bar Or Alanis point-collar long-sleeved dress (matchesfashion.com)
- Chicwish Have Your Eye on It Faux Suede Coat in Camel (chicwish.com)
- Saint Laurent Lily metallic snake-effect leather knee boots (net-a-porter.com)
- Pochette Louise GM (louisvuitton.com)
- New Chanel N 5
The items that are sold out might be back in stock soon! 🙂